Thursday, December 9, 2010

Huge Update!

Hello friends and Family!

So sorry for the delay in posts a lot has been going on in the Harkness house hold!
Will has been going to school to finish his bachelor's degree. He only has 3 semesters left!! Hooray!! It has been a hard adjustment having him in school. Me and the kids both miss him very much but he is very hard worker and has been doing great! He just finished his finals this week so we get to have him for the next 3 weeks!

In the last few months I have switched jobs and now I get to stay home with my kids. I love it! I watch 2 boys Max who is 3 and Ace who is 3 months. Yes I know what you are thinking....I am crazy because during the day, with my kids I have a 3 month, 1, 2 and 3 year old children!! Crazy but is very fun to be at home. Kaydence and max get a long great and she loves having a friend over everyday. I also starting teaching piano. I only have one student at the moment but I love it!

Kaydence is still her same self- bubbly, always on the move! Her vocabulary has grown to about 100 words per minute! lol! She tells me stuff and sometimes I have no idea where she heard it! But I love her!

Brennan is so dear. His big brown eyes just melt my heart. He turned one in august and is walking all over the place. He has really slimed down because he has to keep up with his sister. But oh I love him!!

Other then that we are just doing the same old stuff just a different day! We are so excited for Christmas and for santa to come this year. Will and I had a BLAST shopping for them. They aren't getting a whole lot because of course they have a ton of aunts, uncles, and grandmas and grandpas who are going to be spoiling them rotten but oh we can't wait for Christmas morning!!

More pictures to come!!

1 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

It's great to see an update! And congrats on a semester done! Christmas break is the best. ENJOY! and hopefully it doesn't go by too fast!

She's Here!

She's Here!